When you hire a consultant, you are seeking solutions that help your nonprofit move forward. We don’t just deliver an assessment or plan, we deliver results.
- At St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, a historic parish church in the heart of downtown San Antonio, we re-energized a stalled capital campaign to help raise $5.1 million to renovate and restore the sanctuary.
- At Boerne Public Library, we launched a grassroots $1.5 million effort to bolster bond money to build a critically-needed new library.
- At Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas we conducted training for the CEO and staff in order to implement an effective donor “moves management” system.
- For the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, our work includes capital campaigns, planning studies, development assessments and recruitment services. By helping to create a campaign leadership structure, identify potential lead donors, and train volunteers and staff in soliciting gifts, the Aquarium successfully completed a $50 million campaign.
- At El Milagro Clinic in McAllen, TX , we conducted a long-term comprehensive Capacity Building effort that led to increased operational efficiencies, effectiveness, and staff satisfaction, resulting in elevated quality of care for the clinic’s patients.
- At Good Samaritan Center in Fredericksburg, TX, a charitable medical and dental clinic that helps low-income individuals and families, we led training seminars for board and staff in all aspects of fundraising best practices.
Working with an array of faith-based organizations in their efforts to expand their programs, services and facilities allows the Lee+ Associates team to connect with persons of various denominations and faiths. Our work includes capital campaigns, planning studies, development assessments and job searches.