When you hire a consultant, you are seeking solutions that help your nonprofit move forward. We don’t just deliver an assessment or plan, we deliver results.
- At St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, a historic parish church in the heart of downtown San Antonio, we re-energized a stalled capital campaign to help raise $5.1 million to renovate and restore the sanctuary.
- At Boerne Public Library, we launched a grassroots $1.5 million effort to bolster bond money to build a critically-needed new library.
- At Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central and South Texas we conducted training for the CEO and staff in order to implement an effective donor “moves management” system.
- At Good Samaritan Center in Fredericksburg, TX, a charitable medical and dental clinic that helps low-income individuals and families, we conducted a job search for the Executive Director and led training seminars for board and staff in all aspects of fundraising best practices.
- For the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus Christi, our work includes capital campaigns, planning studies, development assessments and recruitment services. By helping to create a campaign leadership structure, identify potential lead donors, and train volunteers and staff in soliciting gifts, the Aquarium successfully completed a $50 million campaign.
- At El Milagro Clinic in McAllen, TX , we conducted a long-term comprehensive Capacity Building effort that led to increased operational efficiencies, effectiveness, and staff satisfaction, resulting in elevated quality of care for the clinic’s patients.
Working with an array of faith-based organizations in their efforts to expand their programs, services and facilities allows the Lee+ Associates team to connect with persons of various denominations and faiths. Our work includes capital campaigns, planning studies, development assessments and job searches.